Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 30, 2014] BikerFred's ride level 3-4 (Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Biker Fred, Mar 28, 2014.

BikerFred's ride level 3-4
Start Date: Mar 30, 2014 10:00
End Date: Mar 30, 2014 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Corner Anzac and Melba Highway
Victoria

Posted By: Biker Fred

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Plan is to travel Yarra Glen to Sassafras this Sunday (30/03)
    We meet at corner Anzac Drive and Melba Hwy at 10.30am leave 10.45.
    I have never done this ride so real keen for whoever to lead, i will if necessary.
    lunch at Sassafras then whatever.
    Hope regulars can all join in for a good time

BikerFred

2. Going through Healesville, Launching Place, Gembrook, Belgrave, Monbulk, Kallista way? Or just down Maroondah and through Olinda?

3. I have never done this road but i was thinking Maroondah Hwy, Swansea, Inverness Road Way. If populace reckon other way better we can decide on the day. So far 2 are definites

4. Hmmm, second thoughts going via Healesville Gembrook Rd looks like more fun. I will definitely be leaving from meeting point at 10.45am see you there. I wont be on my computer after 4.30pm today

5. Watch for cops. Apparently they're blitzing bikes and will be in the area you're riding into.

6. Hey Fred,

Sorry, didn't see your post until too late. How was the ride?

7. Garido, ride was good however sold the Aprilia yesterday had 80,000km time for something different although leaning towards another Aprilia. Maybe a tuono