Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 29, 2014] Sat Mar 29/03 Spurs run (Lilydale, Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by AdamA, Mar 28, 2014.

Sat Mar 29/03 Spurs run
Start Date: Mar 28, 2014 20:00
End Date: Mar 28, 2014 22:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

467 Maroondah Hwy
Lilydale, Victoria 3140

Posted By: AdamA

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Hello all,

Anyone interested in a Lilydale -> Warburton -> Reefton Spur -> Marysville -> Black Spur -> Healsville -> Toolangi -> Yarra Glen run tomorrow?

I will most likely be heading out for a ride and doing my above favorite route. Any other riders are welcome. Will be multiple stops if any learners want to tag along. These twisters will help boost your learning. Well it did for me.

Lunch will probably be in Marysville.

Route Map: CLICK ME

Best meet point would probably be Shell Servo just out of Lilydale by a couple of km's: CLICK ME

Meet time would be 11am, give time for any westerners to make it over at a suitable time.

Short notice but let me know!
  2. See you at the Shell at 11 am.(y)
  3. A 3rd Ninja would be great! Lol
  4. Look out for the po-po, guys. On a day like tomorrow (and especially Sunday if you go up the next day), you're going straight into a high-enforcement area.
  5. Thanks for today Adam had a blast,great weather and road conditions where good ,all up nearly 300km ,grate day;)
  6. Saw you guys on Gembrook - Launching place road. :)
  7. Should have tried to meet up this morning we had a great day and the weather was great once we got through Warburton:woot:
  8. I would have joined if you guys started a little later so we can get there after practice. Maybe next week :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #9 AdamA, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    Thanks @BENNY THE JET@BENNY THE JET, sure was great to ride with you, learn from you. I feel my riding improved today!!!

Bugger Andy, 3 Ninja 300's tearing up the spurs would have been a sight to see!

Top day it was.....

Andrew's Bike and mine 2.