Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 24, 2013] Blackdog Ride National 1 Day Ride - Sydney, NSW (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Hypervisor, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Blackdog Ride National 1 Day Ride - Sydney, NSW
Start Date: Mar 24, 2013 08:00
End Date: Mar 24, 2013 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Penrith Leagues Club
123 Mulgoa Road Penrith
NSW 2750

Posted By: Hypervisor

Confirmed Attendees: 4
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
  1. Yeah I could be up for this. A good ride for a good cause.
  2. I'm riding with others from SR. Have fun & ride safe all !
  3. See you there!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm just driving home from the missus' to pick up my bike and head out there.
    I'll be black Rjays jacket, matte black helmet with iridium visor, jeans, boots and a white hyo naked. So im sure I'll look like 300 other people when off the bike.
  5. I'm here. Call me 0413425844
  6. We didn't need your mobile after all. A good ride for a good cause even though it waaaas HOOOT!
  7. Great running into you mate and meeting your squabble.

Was such a good ride. A few characters out there but overall I enjoyed it immensely. Forgot to put sunblock on the back of my neck!
  8. Yeah, nice ride. About 400 riders I think they said. We'll see what the count comes back as.What about that temperature change coming down from the mountains!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shame I didn't spot you @Tone2. I was the fcuker on the naked white Hyo 650. Only one of two Hyos I saw there.
  10. Oh now it makes sense, We chatted. I was on the Black VTR250! ;)
  11. Certainly got hot coming down the mountain. It was warm but pleasant in the morning and up in the mountains though.

Black Doggy Style:
  12. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364128171.805900.
    Miles, one of you (Siwagod) & Gene (Carpetbelly) at Panthers.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hey we did meet Siwagod! You were talking to Rickyrock and Carpetbelly when I arrived. We then went over to meet some SR people just before the briefing (Kim and I talked about meeting on the Red Centre ride at the Tamworth breakfast). I wandered off and came back with a double espresso.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Hahahaha brilliant!
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.