Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 22, 2015] Black Dog 1 Dayer rides - 2015 (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Dark Angel, Feb 7, 2015.

Black Dog 1 Dayer rides - 2015
Start Date: Mar 22, 2015 10:00
End Date: Mar 22, 2015 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Pitt Complex, Mt Panorama Racing Circuit, Bathurst
Mt Panorama, Bathurst
NSW 2790

Posted By: Dark Angel

Confirmed Attendees: 4
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
  1. Time has come again, folks. Registration for the Black Dog 1 Dayer Ride is now open!

Those who are able, please consider joining a ride in your area. If you can't make a ride, please consider sponsoring someone who is. It's tax deductible (in Australia) and all funds go to Lifeline.

I'm doing the Bathurst ride again this year. Hope to see a few of you folks there!

The Bathurst leg is meeting the Pitt Complex at Mt Panorama Race course at 08:00 on March 22nd. For other NSW rides please see the linked page. For rides in other states hover your mouse cursor over "Upcoming Rides", then "2015 1 Dayer", then pick your state or territory.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I'll see you at Bathurst Dark AngelDark Angel
    I'm up at Orange Base until Friday and was going to do some weekend riding on the way back so perfect timing!
    Will drum up some sponsors.
    Nice work and thanks for posting.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I've already roped one other guy here into the Bathurst ride and there's a chance of another, still waiting to see.
  4. Happy to meet up with you and the others somewhere up there so we can ride along together if you are okay with that.I might have another person to joining as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fine by me. :D
  6. Dark AngelDark Angel All registered and ready to go! Just gotta buy a winston (not sure where I'll fit him as working at Orange Base all week prior so have to bring the glad rags as well lol!)
  7. Don't most people just stick him to their tanks? I suppose that would interfere with a tank bag if you usually ride with one though.
  8. I'll have everything bar the kitchen sink ha! Will have to think about Winston...doable of course but will take planning...have a week of being expected to be gussied up (which I hate at the best of times...) so have to pack shoes other than thongs and my bike boots...oh no! Plus those dress thingos, make up etc..got to look the goods.
    Ha let's hope they see me rock up to the hospital in my bike gear first...always an interesting conversation starter!
  9. Yeah, well they saw me rock up there in bike gear before when my son had a fractured pelvis so it shouldn't shock them TOO much if you do.
    When it comes to dressing up, "need to wear" and "WANT to wear" are two different things. ;)
  10. Yep but I will actually be working there...and I'm old so freaks em right out!
  11. My voice isn't exactly still breaking either you know.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. But mine is these days plus a hint of a five o'clock shadow...lol!
  13. I think mine is more of a five-o'August-shadow to be honest, with a distinct lack of the darker shades.
  14. Ha ha yes I have bottle envy these days as well...look like I've fallen asleep and slowly slid down a freshly painted white wall dragging my hair as I go. Noice!
  15. Hey, might want to check the calendar date. Feb 7th??

Also recommend a cheap collar and lead for your Winston :) Something else to tie him down with. Seen a few part company with the bike. I've stuck mine on the tank, but also on the tail. I buy one every year and have them all on the bike. This year, there'll be 4...
    • Like Like x 1
  16. If you're referring to my five-o'August comment, it's more about the month than the day. My beard is most likely three inches longer than yours. ;)
  17. No, I'm referring to the fact that the event is dated 7th Feb.
  18. Ha ha are you a betting kinda guy? Testosterone often wins out in the hormonal detritus in we dried up, old birds. Hence the thin hair and verrnice moustaches...wax becomes a girls best friend lol!!
    Now there's a picture to keep in mind...*as she twirls the ends of her moustache into fine points*...:cat:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Gotta love an epic villain 'stache! [​IMG]
  20. Oops! Fixerated.
    • Funny Funny x 1