Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 2, 2016] Another Night ride (Sydney)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by wideone3, Mar 2, 2016.

Another Night ride
Start Date: Mar 2, 2016 20:00
End Date: Mar 2, 2016 23:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

North Shore area/West
North shore
Sydney 2074

Posted By: wideone3

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Anyone keen for another night ride. Not sure why I'm going out so much in the evening and i appologise for the short notice each time. Just enjoy riding when there isn't any cops or cagers. Got the day off work tomorrow so i like taking advantage of the evening. Message me if interested otherwise we can possibly do a weekend night ride even :D.

2. I'd love to do a night ride, and wk nights are good, but more notice needed! :unsure:o_O
  3. Hi mate i shot you a private messege, if it went threw properly.
  4. Hey man didn't get any private message. Probably will be heading out tonight again if anyone is interested. Gotta wear in my new helmet and try out the Oxford grips I literally just finished installing :).

Don't care where I ride as long as it's not hours away from home.
  5. Hey dude have you gone yet??
  6. Nup not yet. You fancy a ride?
  7. It's funny how the second bottle of Merlot makes you think 'Hell, that'd be fun'............... not that i would ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Are you nuts?!?! It's like a billion degrees outside!!! Haha :p
  9. twas actually not too hot tonight. Only tried them in short bursts and was more to test if they both worked over a longer period of time. But they worked very well. Happy with my install too :D