Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Mar 15, 2015] CANCELLED - MDTC - Ride day (Marulan, NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by iClint, Mar 11, 2015.

Marulan Driver Training Centre - Ride day
Start Date: Mar 15, 2015 08:00
End Date: Mar 15, 2015 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Marulan, NSW

Posted By: iClint

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 iClint, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    The numbers needed for this ride day were not met Judy contacted me to let me know it would not be going ahead. Next ride day will be the 26th of April.

MDTC are looking for people interested in a ride day this weekend Sunday the 15th.

Currently they don't have the numbers to put it on but only need a dozen or so to make it happen.

This is a great chance for new and experienced riders to hone their skills and have some fun in the safety of a controlled environment no cops and everyone is traveling in the same direction.

This could be a small group which mean lots and lots of track time for very little $$$.

As for the $$$ its only $150 if you book online or on the phone with Judy before the day

All you need is a bike and at a minimum riding boots, Kevlar's, motorcycle jacket gloves and a full faced helmet.

Contact Judy on (02) 4841 1422

2. Id be keen and a good way to scrub in my new tyres but the bloody flu is knocking me for a six at moment. If i feel better come saturday, ill lock it in.

3.  Top
  4. Thanks for the invite Clint, but am away on a weekend ride to Boorowa and won't be back until Sunday evening.

Have fun.

5.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The numbers needed for this ride day were not met Judy contacted me to let me know it would not be going ahead. Next ride day will be the 26th of April.