Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Many thanks to the Kawasaki dealer in Bairnsdale VIC

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Sir Ride Alot, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Thursday a group of us set off for a motorcycling adventure through the ALPS.

Before we left I had a front tyre that I supplied fitted and balanced by my local motorcycle shop. On the way to Bairnsdale the bike had a vibration that was coming from the front. It could only have been the front wheel.

When we got to Bairnsdale I went to the local Kawasaki dealer and asked if they could check it out quickly.

The mechanic knowing that we were on a ride took the bike into the workshop and began working on it immediately. Not only did he fix the balance issue he also found that the valve needed replacing. Within half an hour it was all good. Service doesn’t get much better than this.

A big thanks to the mechanic and the dealership.

EDIT: The dealers details are
    JRs Motorcycles
    86 Macleod Street
    VIC 3875
  2. Might help if you name the dealer mate :)
  3. I tried searching google the yellow and white pages but can’t find anything. I’ll keep at it.

EDIT: Found the details at MC SALES and added them to the original post.