Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Many thanks for all your help....

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by wedge, Sep 18, 2006.

1. For everyones advice and offers on the forum when i was looking for a bike, and especially to idon'tlikemondays for checking out a bike for me on Sat.
    And a big shout out to LPCIII and Ktulu for helping me out on Sunday, picking me up and taking me to check out a pretty shmick bike.
    Have to say i really appreciate the help you guys have offered and given, probably becasue i winge so much hey :grin:
    Anyway thanks again hope to see you out on the road when i've done my licience.
    Cheers :)

2. "You're welcome, Wedge: sent you a PM"

There, happy, fixed
  3. No worries, wedge. It was our pleasure.

Looking forward to a nice drive up the coast to get the bike to it's new home for ya :)

Hope the weather's good... may have to do a spot of fishing while up there!
  4. Not to bag your grammar, but it made it kinda ambiguous. I wondered who her 'welcome wedge' was, and why it sent her a PM.

"You're welcome, Wedge: sent you a PM" ;)
  5. I was looking forward to flogging the crap out of the GS500F if I rode it up to you, hehe just kidding :p.

The bike looks great and seems like it would be a comfortable ride. You will have to do the Old Pacific with us when you feel up to it :).
  6. Yep keen for the Pacific Hwy, just need to build some skills and confidence and i'll be up for a few ride meets :)
  7. Nice one wedge ,what did you get 2005 -2004 ect?
    Did you save my bike for the evil dealers and give her a good home. :grin:

Check out this site www.gstwin.com
  8. Yeah wedge it was great fun on Sunday... even if I did get lost while test riding the bike. :grin: it is a sweet ride. You'll love it.
  9. no worries at all mate. hoping to see you on the road soon