Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mans genitals glued by three scorned lovers

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Not4Resale, Aug 4, 2009.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25879633-401,00.html

Did he deserve it?

Personally I think he did but then again i'd say torturing a female in the same instance would be just as justified.

besides he didn't cop it too badly, they just superglued his nuts and slapped him a couple of times. Following which he screamed like a woman.

I think the ladies should have known to stuff the snakes mouth before letting loose.

2. He shouldn't have been married if he wanted to do what he was doing.

An aside, I thought journalists could spell. Two simple errors in the first two paragraphs (woman instead of women then of instead of off) is poor form for a journo.

3. Bet he learnt his lesson.

Now throw the sick bitches in prison. They are violent sexual predators.

4. :LOL: ...careful what you wish for guys!!!...... stuck in a room with some lovely ladies!! :p

5. Gives a new meaing to getting sticky in the pants

6. +1. Even though his act was low, it was not illegal but what they did is illegal. They should pay for it but I'm sure they won't. The system is one-sided.

A couple of years ago, my ex put an AVO on her ex because he hit her. During arguments, she full on hit me (I once sustained a cracked finger and got a "you deserved it") on more than one occasion and it was ignored by the legal system..... fkn double-standards. I never retaliated because I knew I'd have the po-po and Magistrate all over me in no time. Either she should have got torched for violence (considering she said there's no excuse for it when she was the victim of it) or I should have been able to respond with an eye for an eye.

7. This is fairly typical of how the system (wrongly) works out.

A friend of mine married (2nd marriage not that that matters) this nutter from Fiji and some time later (when it had become obvious that she was a nut job) she hit him full tilt with a frying pan in the head (concussion) and then pulled a kitchen knife on him and cut him on the arm (at which point he and everyone else left, him only with some help).

The reason? Because he said he was leaving her (and yes there were independent witnesses).

The result? No charges, no fines and of course no prison time. All that happened was she was sent back to Fiji.

If it had been a guy hitting a girl with a weapon and pulling a knife you can bet the outcome would have been VERY different.

8. Physical retaliation is not acceptable from either sex under any circumstances.

9. Exactly.

If there was a story about 3 men strapping a woman to a bed and glueing her labia to her legs then there'd be outrage across the country, and rightly so.

10. Hmm... I should have factored in that this would have turned into a gender equality thread.

Unfortunately there are ALOT of women that know that they can get away with alot more legally than men and thus they take things too far like in this situation... even though i don't think getting your nuts superglued counts as torture :roll:

Personally I think there should be a law that protects people from undisclosed infidelity.

If we want monogamy, we should have laws at least fining people for not adhering to it. The pain that the wife would have had to endure through finding out about his actions would certainly be earth shattering.

Of course one cannot argue that open infidelity is something to be outlawed but misleading one party into thinking that the other is faithful is certainly something which I think would serve us well to be amended.

11. We do. It's called divorce law.

12. Not as black and white as that in many cases because the third party quite often doesnt want to make a statement - funny that.

13. Hmm, interesting story.

I find this amusing because this was clearly premeditated. Violence against ANYONE is wrong irregardless, but there is a difference between spur of the moment acts and premeditated acts. It doesn't make it any better, but it does give an insight into the perpetrators frame of mind. These women clearly thought that they were doing something that was *right* OR that he *deserved*.

I am almost certain that should the wife have been the adulter she would not approve of the same punishment coming her way.

How humans think really does fascinate me some times...

14. I was insinuating that we criminalise lying about cheating. :wink:

15. It comes back to free will and choice - even if you criminalised it, it wouldnt stop some people.

16. Geeeeez all this pontificating!
    It was FUNNY! :?

17. Criminalise lying? Woah there, this kind of thought is dangerous! Let's try to sweep that one under the carpet before anybody notices. :wink:

18. Lol. Pontificating. Love it.

Never use an elongated word when a diminished one will suffice.

But yes, it was also pretty funny.

19. It is called perjury and apparently that's ok too if its "the poor, demure, pretty woman" who bursts into tears to get out of trouble when on the stand.... and gets away with it. :roll: ...... all the $h!t you find out when you end up in the situation in court.

20. How did the ladies think they were going to get away with it?