Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by lowercase, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I think they look sexy

2 vote(s)
  2. I would definitely wear them and I'm a guy

6 vote(s)
  3. I would throw my man out of the bedroom if he was in those

0 vote(s)
  4. They look ridiculous - like they are designed for a chick with a penis

34 vote(s)
  1. I was in target last night, doing some undies and socks shopping, and I buy guys socks because they are thicker and better (short sports socks) when I came across the manpanties below. I was thinking "they look cool" and was considering buying them, until I realised they were GUYS undies (ie, for people with a penis), and I just couldn't stop laughing for ages! I then took some photos... All I wanna know is:

Guys - would you wear them? do you like them?

Chicks - do you dig them? or would you laugh if you saw your man drop his dacks prior to bed activities, and then discover those?

Personally, I think they look REALLY feminine and weird and I would NOT continue bed activities with a man who was wearing these:

I think these ones a guy could JUST get away with... if he was emo / gay and wearing skinny jeans:

2. They don't match my leopard print G-String, so I'm gonna have to say no thanks.

Now you can run and tell that.
  3. I wear crotchless underwear.

4. I swear theres a conspiracy to cripple our testosterone and sperm with effeminate, cramped underwear.
  5. Agreed they look too feminine and gay.
  6. uhhh...I don't think any guy would wear that...I don't think even the homosexual guys would wear that.
  7. I showed them to a friend who thought they looked like fun. He was particularly taken by the ones with stars.
  8. Does he wear skinny jeans and take an hour to get ready in the mornings?
  9. According to a recent survey 20% of Netrider members are gay.
  10. Lol they're incredible. Who the hell thinks this shit up? How could any self respecting bloke where those.

My prediction, they'll be off the market due to poor sales very very quickly.
  11. :rofl: yeah, i'd believe that :p
  12. i hope so, juzzydee! i hope so....
  13. Nope, he's a farmer and takes about 5 minutes to get ready in the mornings. :p

He does, however, have a quirky streak and likes socks with outrageous patterns, so I guess liking the undies is just an extension of that.
  14. he actually sounds awesome :)
  15. I opt for plain, solid colours, so I'm not into those. Got plenty of other things where my unusual-ness (A.K.A. weirdness) shows through, don't need no stinkin' floral patterns.

Has anyone else noticed that none of the models on the packaging are wearing those sorts of patterns?
  16. I did indeed notice it. However, one of the models had checkered panties on....
  17. Where's the "I don't wear undies" option?
  18. My missus would laugh me out of the house if I came at her all amorous wearing those...
  19. ummm yeh.... they look ummm terrible

*halifax quickly runs back to target to return the pair he just bought
  20. so you could buy some like the ones shown above? :p