Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Man caught drink driving after life ban

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by gegvasco, Jan 12, 2009.

1. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    13 drink driving charges and that will just be the times he was caught! Seriously, what does someone have to do to be locked up indefinitely when they have proven they are a serious and ongoing danger to society. Guys like this need a special tier of drink driving laws that allow them to be incarcerated for a very, very long time.

2. Clear evidence of Alcoholism there.
  3. The guy's clearly a twat...
  4. True. He'll have done it loads of other times too.

No mention of any accidents he's caused, though...
  5. Pop quiz: whats more dangerous - 160km/h in a 50 zone (sober) or habitually driving drunk? Shouldn't this tard get jail time too ffs?
  6. people should forfeit their right to live in these situations
  7. Really?!

What's your policy on fatigue?

Did you know that surgeons who work longer than usual shifts out of necessity/emergency have been found to be tired [of course] but to an extent that the quality of their work is as if they have had 2-3 beers?
    [and they cut people open!]
    What do you think the best way to publicly execute highly trained medical staff would be?

How many letters have you sent your local member of parliament about your concern over people diagnosed with ADD or ADHD being given drivers licenses?

How many ads have you seen to draw drivers attention to 'Untreated Diabetes' and the dangers of low blood sugar?

Do you often hear of police checking someone's medical record to see if they are on any prescription medication while driving?
  8. read the whole post, numbnuts, he's done a fair few years already.
    but yes, he deserves ALOT more.
  9. Ah right, erm, *deletes post*

Think I jerked my knee right off there....
  10. No answers.

I asked hard questions?
  11. I saw where you were coming from, Chris. I agree with you.

Alcoholism is a sickness, and this bloke has it bad. Plenty of grog in prison, so he'll get no help there.