Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Man arrested for ride-by faeces attack

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by quietman, Aug 18, 2009.

1. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25943308-12377,00.html

It's blokes like this who give motorcyclists a bad name :LOL:

2. I'm still trying to get over how he rode a bike and managed to fling shit at the same time. They say men can't multi task :shock: :roll:
  3. What a monkey! :LOL:
  4. I'd be lucky to lift the politician, let alone hurl them from a moving bike :shock:

5. zomg racism!
  6. hahahahaha gold!

He is litterally chucking a shit.
  7. The Japanese fetishes never cease to make me cringe! Did the bomb make them like that???

8. This reminds me of that guy that was busted in Sydney, they kept finding dead animals (rabbits guinea pigs etc) below his office window taped up with duct tape.

They did a search and found he had bought from several different pet shops in the area.

Apparently he taped them up so when he did what he did they didnt explode..dang there are some weird people out there.

Im looking for the news article now.

Ok so I did a search and found a whole heap of F'd up stuff I want nothing to do with..
  9. I know F'd up stuff. I got married :eek: And worse, I'm still married :cry:
  10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Tatsuya Moriguchi was his real name? Last I heard they were looking for Hu Flung Dung!

Sometimes people can still surprise me. Unfortunately it's not often a pleasant surprise. What's wrong with people like this?
  12. I'd hate to see this guy riding past a fan shop
  13. how did this dude do it without getting his bike all shitty?
  14. HOLY SHIT! my brother lives not too far from there :LOL:
  15. Sooooo serves you right!!!
  16. You didn't seriously just search the internet for "F'd up stuff" did you?

Are you insane?
  17. lol....I almost choked on my beer reading this :)
  18. I notice the article says MOPED
    those fcuking scooter riders

Also shouldn't this be in "New Riders and Riding Tips" .....
  19. If it was, depending on the consistency of what was thrown, it'd probably be a sticky... :p
    Very nice Tony :)