Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mallala Road Racing Clip

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by 7THSIN, Sep 9, 2006.

1. #1 7THSIN, Sep 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Hmmm, I was hoping for least a good full hot-lap of Mallala in that 5 mins. After about 2 mins it got a little repetitive, but probably more so because the music wasn't exactly to my tastes and I couldn't really hear what was going on.

Nice footage. I don't mind it jumping around between shots quickly for short bursts, but after 5 minutes of it changing views every 2-3 secs it did get a little tiresome.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

3. I will get some of the footage off him and post up a hot lap Cathar... Quite a few people have said they would have liked the scenes to be longer before changing, especially the on-board stuff.

4. I'll second that. I'm dying to get on the track and would love to see a lap of it to get a feel for what it's like.

5. Here's a clip I made from footage on the same weekend, onboard my bike. It finish's with a "hot lap". Its not really that hot... a pretty slow lap ike the rest i was putting in that day, but you can get a feel for the track from it i guess.

http://130.220.89.137/mallala.avi

6. Sweet. Downloading it now.
    Thnx
    :biker: