Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

making the most of daylight savings

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by JimmyD, Oct 11, 2012.

1. nothing like a nice cruise through a nice road after work.

sorry for the average quality, my go pro is pre HD. definitely needs an upgrade. at least i dont have to worry about people reading the speedo with a crappy camera.

bike is an 07 ktm superduke.

and the road is a secret :cheeky:
  2. oops didnt know the vid didnt work.

all good now :)
  3. You're lucky the dead lookin thing at 2:30 was just on the line and not over on your side! Otherwise you'd be posting this vid in the other section from a hospital bed..

and i love the bug collection lol.. (y)

On a side note, the super Duke looks like an awesome handling bike - my (learner) partners looking into it's baby brother - the Duke 200 when it ever gets to Aus... do you recommend the KTM or would you have gone for something different in hindsight?
  4. fortunately, or unfortunately i could smell it before i saw it... ewwwwww.

i love my superduke, had it for close to 1 year now and i haven't had anything piss me off about it. these bikes are very very throttle responsive so its not nice for posing around towns (if thats your thing you'd get a ducati instead). uses heaps of fuel and heaps of tyres but thats the price to pay for a fun bike.

im sure the duke 200 would be good, but isnt there a duke 350 out soon? or is it not coming to australia? it would be better with a bit more CC i reckon.