Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

making good use of my leathers =) *pics*

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by nibor, Apr 8, 2008.

1. finally got some pics off a mate.
    we had a christmas breakup for firetwirling, i decided to ride there as a friend had my staves with her.
    the leathers work really well keeping me clean lol, and no burns/bruises when i belt my shins/ankles/feet etc :grin:

let me know what u think :)

2. Mate !!!!!

Your nunchucks are on fire.
  3. Well ... just l-o-v-e the leather gear, sweetie ...

... but did you know your handbag's on fire?

:shock: :rofl:
  4. I see yr thinning at top of yr head there mate!! 24 and u'll be bald as me !!!

:rofl: :shock: :rofl: :p
  5. need some nekidness

6. +1, fire twirling + lots of clothes = fail.

Great pics though!
  7. :rofl: :LOL: :rofl: :cheeky:
  8. hahaha that is either a trick of the light, or a patch where i burnt myself prior :p i have healthy genes, unline your bald seld :wink: :p :LOL:

that u in the pic? mmm im just beginning to learn doubles. love it though :grin: a topless twirl is always fun, less dirty clothes too. but it was coooold that night :p

cheers guys :)
  9. Nah - wearing a top's fine as long as it's tight and shows your muscles :grin: . And yes to the leather pants... but whatever works on that one.

The only thing I'm not convinced about is the word "twirling"... It reminds me of pink ribbons :p .
  10. well i could do it with ribbons i spose, but it just wont feel the same :LOL:
  11. Yeah the ribbons would burn and melt too quickly before you could "twirl"
    :grin: :grin:
  12. Na my mate Gabrielle... i don't think i would have a long enough attention spand to get that good :p
    ^ Thats me... hehehe bet you didn't know I was a girl! (well, evidently :p)

[quote="Pinkxie]The only thing I'm not convinced about is the word "twirling"... It reminds me of pink ribbons[/quote]That's why they put the "fire" part in the front :p
  13. I agree, with both those comments :LOL: :)
  14. :? sooo...what? you wanna see robin nekid? :shock: :?

15. You're speaking like there's no past tense... :p
  16. well in that case, im up for a topless twirl anytime u r :grin:

and Peah. u say it as if there is something wrong with my nekkidness :?: :p

shhhhh Boog, she's not ment to know about that....! :grin:
  17. I've seen you with your top off......*shudders*........ :p

And I know enough about booga to know what I REALLY don't wanna know the details *shudders again* :LOL: :p
  18. Dont worry... theres a smiley pillow for you to hug... in the spare bed :p

Esp when me and Robin get drunk together... :beer: