Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mailorder Husbands

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Unfortunately ladies, as I am currently taken, I must refer you to this link, if you require a partner.

Now don't think just because these guys are advertising on the internet that they are somehow society's rejects, or below standard in some way.
    These are fine gentlemen, who will love you for all eternity [and a nominal fee].

Just look at this chap!

Dayam... I'm considering a chromosome change and some elective surgery, yaknowwhatI'msayin girlfriends?!! Yeah!

2. i bought me a couple of them
  3. That weirds me out, now.. who can I add to that? :wink:
  4. Hahaha he's smart one if nothing else.
  5. WTF :shock:

:LOL: ...my mum's kicking me out and I want a woman with a lot of money... :LOL:

Sure he's not an aussie male???

Seriously 2loo... where do you dredge this stuff up from?!?!?
  6. im in LOVE!!!

me got lots a money!

me young so that means HEAPS OF TOUCHING! yay!

excuse me while i go vomit my guts up.

mail order husband isnt the best way to put it. homeless ugly kids willing to put out for shelter is better. i can see why the parents want him out, apart from the obvious, he's eating all their food! [i bet they're fat parents too]

im pretty skinny as it is , might wait for the next spunk to show up.
  7. take the personality test and see which stud muffin they hook you up with :LOL:
  8. What a stud. I bet he's got them nockin down his door..... NOT
  9. harte wrote

it said im a master mind :LOL: im gunna be waiting a while
  10. Lets hope that he gets a very rich, young hot looking, nympho and energetic lady. If he suceeds, I guess the rest of us will be copying him and writing out our own sorry stories.

Give him credit, he thought of this first. I am becoming jealous....... :rofl:
  11. this is too much!

Dunno how to link an image...

Name: Steven
    I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".

There are some other awsome ones in there.
    Someone had way too much time on their hands creating that site.
  12. [/quote]

I'm guessing but I think Daryl is wearing one of those T shirts under that suit that says " I F#%K ON FIRST DATES
    Also I'd like to see his hands- bet they're full of calouses ( sick little man)
  13. :shock: :shock:
    Absolute GOLD...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    here's my perfect match, after taking the quiz..

Hans of Hannover Germany

"German sailor seeks mermaid".. During my long hours out at sea I often wonder if my soulmate is near or far. I have been successful at werk but not in love. Yes, I've had too much schnitzel but I have a sexy attitude and I'm not shy about my body.
  15. sophie's dream man says
    pretty damn far with that gut! he needs a mega-phone just to have a chat.

where do the genitals go with a gut like that?

is it up the hidden vortex along with every lost sock and john howards sense of decency?
  16. He looks like he ATE the last girlie who dared to come within cooee of him :LOL:
    I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs!
  17. Well, this thread has certainly proven how shallow some people are, hasn't it?
    Of course, everyone commenting on other's physical appearances is perfect yes?
    He's probably a top bloke, and someone who would change your life for the better with his friendship.
    He sure as shit is not self centred and judgemental.......

Regards, Andrew.
  18. Whatever! I was fat not too long ago...
    So I think I can have a giggle :p