Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Made pic of the day on Bikepics.com

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, May 25, 2005.

1. Not the first time but always a surprise :shock:

P.s Mine will only be on today (25/05/05) as there's a new one each day.

2. I guess that's one way to polish your tank.....

3. You were a gymnast before you started riding???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice work...
  4. go petey :D

wish i could do something cool enuff to be a pic of the day :( not that i go there much anyway, so i wouldn't know it even if i did get one up there :LOL:
  5. Good on ya...great shot!
  6. Nope, but I did pay close attention to the female gymnasts during the Olympics...does that count?
  7. :shock: jail bait dude, in fact, i bet those girls still beleive in santa :LOL:
  8. Rubbish, you now have the bike with the right kit to do it. Take it out to the next practice session mate. If all else fails, then there's always Photoshop!! :wink:
  9. I was looking at the flexibiltiy, not the sexual aesthetics you dirty man....
  10. Are those things mutually exclusive? I think not ;)
  11. Maybe not :oops:
    Though I must say, those girls do know how to handle themselves on a pole :shock:
  12. Ok they have just updated it for tomorrow so the front page now has some kid on a mini trail bike.
    Here's a link to the pic they used if anyone is interested:
  13. i just put that picture of you doing a stoppie outside the quix as my background.. fukn nice dude
  14. That's outrageous. :D
  15. what if i stuck a hoff head on their little bodies? you wouldn't be able to stand up :LOL:
  16. that is frickin grouse.... i wish i could mono half that good!

i checked out your other pics.. very nice :eek:
  17. Interesting way to scratch yer coight!

18. Don't start with the hoff stuff again!!

Remember: http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/index.shtml
  19. padros wrote
    Didnt read this first before clicking on the link . Thought you looked a bit young :D .
  20. Jaysus

You are one crazy muthaphukka.

Keep at it!