Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Made my day

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jd, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Driving past a notorious speed camera location this arvo and sure enough I spot a rather obvious white soft-roader with one of those new style speed cameras attached to the front bumper. Also noticed however a large strip of black gaffa tape that had been stuck across the bumper and camera lens. I suspect the tradies working on the house nearby may have had something to do with that one :grin:.

2. :rofl: :rofl:

I bet that made a few people's day!
  3. I'll bet. That's awesome!

:LOL: :LOL:
  4. (golf clap)

Viva la revolucion.

Or la isolated tradey samaritan.
  5. Nice one!

Almost as good as the guys who unscrewed the rear plate from a speed camera car (while one of them had a friendly chat with the operator), then bolted it to their own car and went speeding past the camera so the camera car booked itself.

17 times... :LOL:

6. How does a golf clap go to compared to say... a circus clap ?
  7. I read about that one. It was in Canberra wasn't it?
    Pure gold!
  8. thats awesome :), i saw some tradies make a sign (SPEED CAMERA) on some wood and placed it before the camera
  9. Alot of the red light cameras round melb have been spray painted or rocks thrown at them so u cant see through the broken glass...
    Is there a news story about that 17 times booking??? Id love to read it
  10. 17 times, thats the funniest thing i've heard all week.. i"m still laughing now
  11. now you need someone doing hi speed laps.. so they can see teh speed 180+ in a 60zone but no one to book.. :)
  12. The speed camera on Boronia Rd / Mountain Hwy intersection had a bullet popped thru the thing. It always seems to be getting fixed when I drive past. Someone must keep getting booked.

13. That is funny. Cant help but love it. The number plate one though must have involved a lot more determination haha. I guess they don't like them.