Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

M90 Sissybar

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by Spanners, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Yehar! after a many months of searching since i bought my new M90, cobra have released a sissybar and rack for the M90. Placed my order from the states waited a couple of weeks and yesterday it finally arrived. Promply fitted it up, witch went off without a hitch. I love everything about it from the qaulity of the build to the look it adds to the bike. So i thought a share a pic with everyone.

2. looks great.
    was it really easy to fit up?
    I like the idea of the sissy bar for long trips but i think it takes away from the styling in general and would only want it a couple of times a year.
  3. This looks neat for the M90 too :)

5. It was as easy as undoing 4 alan head bolts and then doing them back up again. Couldnt get any easier.

Let me now if ur wanting one and ill send u the details of where i ordered mine as they were cheaper than the cobra website
  6. There is a t shirt for when that happens :grin:
    I opted for the grand tailgater for big trips but I dont take a pillion for them. sits very securley but they do recomend a sports rack and pillion rest. However they reckon not of the Aussie attitude of makeing stuff work :twisted: