Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

M4 exhaust Australian retailer

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by robt, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Hi guys. I'm looking at getting a stubby pipe for MY K6 1000. I'm used to loud as I have a ducati so the m4 stubby looks awesome and cleans up the tail. Any idea other than eBay I can get one?

2. Trust me, they are piles of shit. Not only are they noisy as hell, they have terrible build quality. We had one on a 2013 ZX636, ran like a bag of shit and was loud. Put the baffle in, ran even worse and sounded like a hoover. Off it came, sold it and fitted a GPR, decent European quality.

3. Gpr looks good. I like the deep sound one. Good price too.

4. I got M4 GP on ZX6R 636 and sometimes I hate getting attention from people because of the noise especially when riding through country town. I'm looking at getting something different with low dB.

5. I've got a m4 on my k6 1000 and love it. The baffles are in and I think it sounds great. Bike runs awesome

6. Please don't get me wrong. I love the sound too, its great and addictive man!! I even got complement for the bike and the sound once from a police officer while doing RBT "How does this Ninja go???" :)