Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

M.I.A.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by gixxersrule, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Hey peoples,just letting you know my pc crapped itself on Monday,(well,actually,i picked it up and threw it on the deck as hard as i could :evil: God damn pcs!)so im not going to be around much for the next 3 weeks odd til i get a replacement. :( Ive also left my K2 as a deposit on a K5 Gixxer 1000 so im without wheels for another few weeks too. :cry: But i will be back better than ever!! :p So take care until then and ill see you at a coffee night in about 3-4 weeks on my new baby!! :p 8)

2. Dont worry brother, not missing much....

Netrider coffee nights are like Days of Our Lives

Same cast and crew, same conversations, same bikes, same drinks... Nothing really changes..... So, if you turn up in 4 weeks, 4 months, 4 years, it will be the same apart from the bikes, grey hair and saggy belly's and boobs......

SSSSTTTTTIIIIRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEE

3. Dammit Mitch, I have too many things to do to be following you around the forums today :twisted: are you coming along tonight? If so, you are due for a spanking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now watch Mitch let loose....bwahahahahaa

4. Hmmmm, scary Flipper, following me around... people will start talking...... Actually, Flipper, have you undergone a few changes lately..... ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: You are starting to remind me a little of Bondgirl in the way you respond.... :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Flipper wrote:

I reckon Mitch would love it too!! :wink: :p

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

6. Yeah yeah, 1 lousy smutty post and you pigeon hole me :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Naaahhhh, not pigeone hole...... Maybe another hole, but not pigeon....

NOW THAT DESERVES A STRIKE DOES IT NOT...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. Dammit, it probably does, but I have merchandise to post and hair spray to purchase so I gotta go. I will let the big guns deal with you :p

9. Big guns... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean big men with little peepee's and tiny balls....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: