Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lurker moving into the light.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 0gg1e, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Hello denizens of netrider.

I have been a lurker here for quite a while now, I think since 2008. This forum has served me with heaps of great advice both in riding tips and product advice. I've replied to a couple of threads

A bit about me: I live in Sydney's Northwest. I'm a teacher at a local primary school. I currently ride an '09 Triumph Sprint ST. I commute to work much to the amusement of students and staff.

I try to get out of the city for rides to the mountains at least once a month and have tried a couple of costal runs, both north and south. Putty Rd is my go to road for a Sunday arvo jaunt.

Thats it I guess!

Keep up the good work,
    OGG1E

2. welcome aboard mate, good to see u here, ever done any group runs?

3. Welcome, The Sydney Netrider group are fairly active and I am told friendly ;) so I am sure you will find some group rides to join up there.

4. A teacher, eh? Ride to school on a bike, eh? Mmm, must be catching. Welcome aboard.

5. Welcome into the Light.