Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lukey Lukes New promo...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Lukey Luke, May 4, 2007.

1. #1 Lukey Luke, May 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Tell me what you think guys....
    Thanks for the ride the other week, anzac day, had a ball... Next time ill come on my own bike.... ;p

Check it out here....
  2. you are a goose, a talented one though :shock: :shock:
  3. Awesome riding mate, didn't realise that was you out at Ray's but great skills!

You might want to organise a throatie for the singer in the music clip.
  4. Nice riding there. Saw you up at Rays on Anzac Day, was quite a show :cool:
  5. some nice work there :) need to learn more tricks than just the back wheel though :p
  6. #6 Justus, May 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. Gezus Sick as, I would love to get into stunting, Might buy a 2 fiddy project.. And do it up as a street fighter :)

Gota get race bike first :eek:
  8. Great stuff LL

What sort of bike?? And what mods??
  9. its a cbr 600f4i with 12 bar bigger sprocket and other lil mods,
  10. why do all awesome stunt clips have to have either seriously heavy metal, or doof doof music?

tricks are wicked though
  11. Nice work luke. Looking casual as with no safety gear on. Good to see the confidence building and stunts getting smoother and crisper.

Saw you rock up at moto heaven the other day. Nice entrance is all have to say :wink:
  12. Thanks guys, about the music, not my personal preference but its just a promo so no biggie, be sure there will be some rockin tracks on the DVD!!!!
    Oh and if anyone has any music they would like to contribute to the DVD (royalty free of course) I'd be happy to try and use some, give you a chance to get out there!!!

Lukey Luke
  13. awesome

Hey man love the video.... and the music
    Deftones "Headup" great song....mixes in with the stunts very well.... don't listen to some of these Beyonce fans ^^
    Keep up the great work mate and hope to see you around.
  14. Thanks BJ finally someone likes the music, it was bound to happen... hahahahaha... Cheers
  15. that music suck's

you need Calvin to do your mixin dude!
  16. Luke, PM me your email address, I have a couple tracks from an old band I played drums for that you might be able to use... If you like them I'll see if I can get copyright cleared from the writers, I don't think they'd have a problem with it.
  17. Loz, I'm down there tomorrow having a new hoop fitted, I'll pass it on.
  18. Hey Loz, thanks for the offer dude.... I cant PM cause i havent hit 15 posts yet so if you could email me at luke@motoheaven.com.au that'd be awesome....

Thanks heaps dude