Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

lucky, lucky man

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ruski, Oct 21, 2010.

1. If he was wearing his helmet his balance would have been all wrong and he wouldn't have landed on his feet. Helmets kill.
  2. ..amazing cartwheels over the car!!.... [​IMG]
  3. video no longer available....?
  4. that's annoying.
    I tried to find it on youtube but to no avail
    basic synopsis:

It was cctv video of a motorcycle approaching an intersection when a car flies accross in front of him - motorcyclist hits side of car at full speed, cartwheels over it and off screen, looks horrific. Motorcyclist walks back over and checks out his bike seconds later, apparently unphased.
  5. I love your pro motorbike stance, but if I remember right the car was going pretty slowly when the bike slams into its side.
  6. haha yep, I just re-read what I wrote and I may have inadvertently reversed the roles. I guess that's what happens when I try to remember what happens in a video rather than working.

I think the motorcycle entered the intersection without checking if it was clear or slowing down, not sure that there were traffic lights either. Car was crawling, bike was caning - hence the motorcyclist doing cartwheels.
  7. stupid broken work internet, double post
  8. #9 Green Eggs, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

That's the clip, pretty amazing! =D>
  9. Ha, I love it.

Especially the end where they all just casually walk off and leave it there... :p