Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lucks in

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by 99sydrd, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Today i rode up the mountain as fast as possible , racing through all the gears ect, last bend i wound it out in 2nd , 3rd , 4th then got into the upright position and fcuk me dead the police are standing on the side of the road further up looking straight at me then the light flash out comes the arm signalling me to pull over, which i did.
    The policeman an older guy has a grin on his face and then smiles and says ' ah you can keep going ' i thought wtf, i go to take off and then i stalled it, i said 'woops' , fired it up and rode off somewhat perplexed and very happy i though i was gunna get booked for sure .
    Police are not always assholes.

2. Buy a lottery ticket

Buy a whole passle of 'em :LOL:.

3. Paul, you are not a gambling man, so don't advise him to buy lotto stuff. He has used up his share of good fortune, by any measure.

4. Wow holy crap you dodged several bullets there! I respect police when they let you off, knowing that a wakeup call is often enough.

5. They gave you a scare, they achieved their aim.
    I've never been booked for speeding when pulled over for it, a civilised chat and I'm on my way. They only tend to book the people going way too fast for the road or the ones that want to be a hero when pulled over.
    Personally, I view it as I was playing the game, I knew teh rules, and they beat me at the game. Why get an attitude about it I say. I also don't speed unless traffic and road are worthy of it.

Regards, Andrew.

6. before ](*,)
    during [-o<
    after :biker: