Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

LUCK Compilation - Couple of unbeleiveable motorcycle ones!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Nucleotide, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Video containing many lucky individuals. There are a couple of unbelievable motorcycle ones in there as well.

I laughed a lot at the 1:01 mark. Lucky bastards!! :D
  2. What the hell fell on the car at the 2 minute mark!?!?

That is the COOLEST video I've seen in regards to luck :D All the best ones I've seen are in there, and ever more!
  3. Looks to be a giant Cadbury Creme Egg.
    The fact it actually has a liquid centre suggests it's fake - probably part of some viral ad campaign.
  4. #4 lowercase, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Oh, found the video [media=youtube]Dzp0fDoqyoQ[/media]

I had no idea what it was! Bloody marketing... I do LOVE cadbury creme eggs though :D they do excellent marketing, usually
  5. wtf is going on with the approach at the 2.08 mark. I've seen some hairy approaches but surely that plane was in trouble to come in on that vector.
  6. wind... only way he could get in i guess?
  7. Never seen that much before. Stood at North pond at Mascot one day watching plane pop out of clouds about 70m off the deck with bad wind shear and straighten up before landing. They, however, were in line with the runway, just going sideways.

The plane above was on a totally different vector.
  8. I believe that landing may result from a nasty medical condition called get-there-itis, which presents symptoms like "Go around? That won't look good on my stats." and the ever popular "But the last 8 guys shot the same landing and got down in one piece."

Meh - crosswind maximums are just a guideline anyway, especially at hong kong. I mean, how much safer can it get when a second attempt just has you shoot the pier again, in conditions that probably aren't getting any better? Divert? Are you kidding me?
  9. did you notice one cop starting ten metres back, and the other a bit further from the middle of the road? It was an ad.
  10. I didn't even notice that. Not nearly as funny any more. :(
  11. #12 Ljiljan, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

that's the first time I've seen it so clear. Its always been so low quality I assumed it was a skip from a crane or something.