Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lucas AB11 electronic ignition amplifier

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by incitatus, May 30, 2006.

1. Does anybody have a wiring diagram/setup instructions for a Lucas AB11 electronic ignition amplifier Model No 47270A. Or know of a website that may? They were used on the last pre-Hinkley Triumphs like the T140E, and I have one fitted to my 1975 R60/6 instead of the normal points system. I want to remove it and do a re-wire, but I'd rather know how to set it up again before I take it out..... :?

theprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarknesstheprinceofdarkness..... :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

Sorry, can't help.
  3. Yeah that's the one.....but I'm not afraid, no siree...not me....never.....er ever.....its all lies anyway....it's just a cute little bit of electrickery.....yeah....