Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC LS2 Dart FT2 Thunderbolt Helmet (XS)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by MickeyJ, Mar 12, 2016.

1. I've separated from the missus :cry: and so I've got to sell the new gear I just bought for her.
    Purchased mid January 2016 and worn once (literally, one short ride)

LS2 Dart FT2 Thunderbolt White Black Gloss 2015 (FF396)
    Suits male or female

Top of the line Fibreglass shell, drop down internal sun visor and inflatable cheek pads make this helmet a great all-rounder

Strong & light fibreglass shell packed with features including a re-designed internal drop down sun visor, ideal for the winter commute, to a secure sure fit thanks to the inflatable cheek pads Air Go system.

• Fibreglass shell - Better absorption than injection moulded helmets
    • Air Go Cheek Pad System - Cheek pads are built with a small air pump inside to ensure a secure fit for all riders
    • Wind stopper device on neck to reduce wind noise
    • Tech Transpiring liner - Offering superior comfort by enabling airflow through the liner to keep your head cool
    • Laser cut padding
    • Removable/ washable comfort liner
    • Quick release visor system
    • Internal drop down sun visor - easy to use with gloves, this helmet is great for all light conditions
    • Double D-ring secured
    • Air in&out ventilation
    Purchased for $ 300.00
    Selling for $ 250.00

Pickup from Narre Warren evenings or weekend

Attached Files: