Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

L's venue

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Joff, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Hey guys and gals,

doing my L's test within the next few weeks with my brother and a mate, just wondering what you reckon is the best place to do it at?

let me know ASAP as I want to book.

2. Ride-Tek , click on the link .
  3. Hey Joff

Got a letter in the mail today from HART.
    They have a bring a buddy special. If you bring a friend you get 50% off or you can split it. :D
    I think it applies to weekdays only, but a discount is a discount.

I ran up about details and apparently they are doing it on all courses, high level stuff included.

4. When I saw "L's venue" at the top of this post I was worried that it was an infiltration by the L's Angels. Glad to see it's not, but about a much more worthy subject. Enjoy your test guys, and happy riding.
  5. If you want personalised attention don't go past Ride-Tek. They are having a great deal off sucess with netriders, just read some previous threads about who got there licence.
  6. I found the guys at Armstrongs fantastic. All of my mates have had positive experiences there as well, including one that fcuked up the test and resat straight away.

That said, netrider partnerships keep this fantastic site up, so support them.