Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

L's practice test

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by swaz, Jun 25, 2008.

1. I heard someone say that the RTA has an online practice test for the riding L's exam. Due to the great (not) way the RTA have their website set out I am stuffed if I can find it, assuming it exists.
    Can anyone help?

2. On a slightly different note - do the test 10 times and you'll pass with flying colours :)

I finished the test in under 10 minutes, with a full score. I read the manual AFTER I passed the test :p
  3. Swaz

There is also a full list of all the questions in the RTA site, however I would not go by them. The test was unavailable for about 3 days last weekend and when it came back up I noticed some questions I hadnt seen before and some questions had changed in small ways , but when I looked the list had not ben changed.

When I did the test for real on Tuesday I found the new questions in there too (s'ok, I passed 100%). Definitely go by the practice test.

As Peaches said, if you go over and over the practice test you'll ace it.

4. Thanks everyone! Will be doing a few practice runs today, havent booked in for the test yet.
  5. Without meaning to sound like a sook, I find it unfair for people in other states.