Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

L's course this weekend

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Fiery, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Ok, here goes, got my L's course this weekend with DECA, have done the Intruductory session and a lesson with the instructor Duncan and feeling good about it!

I hope to post that I passed at the end of Sunday session! :grin:

2. Good Luck Fiery,
    but most importantly enjoy the day. I think you've been waiting a while to do it.
  3. +1 ... all the best Fiery, relax and you will do great.
  4. Relax, enjoy and learn. You will do well I am sure.
    Forget what happened last time, that guy was one of nature's tools!

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Good Luck Fiery. Just relax and you will be fine. :grin:
  6. Yay thanks everyone for the encouragement!
  7. Relax, enjoy and you'll do fine. all the best Fiery.
  8. :grin: I passed though only just! stuffed up with nerves heaps of times. Got some serious practise ahead of me to get it all smooth - oh, and will now have to get the written test done.

c'mon brain - you can do it!
  9. Onya Ginger. Get that paperwork done so we can do laps of Dorans Rd on the Rebel. We''ll have that coffee at Southarm soon.
  10. A pass is a pass. Good on ya Fiery.
    Written test too easy... :grin:

I would have thought you do both on the same day. Tasmania... *absurd prejudice comment about Tazzies goes in here*
  11. :grin: The locals along Dorans Rd are going to get used to seeing my shiny L plate! Not ready to tackle the traffic on the real roads yet but keen as to get my skills up to that - wooot!

I've never been to Opossum Bay....there's a goal!
  12. Congrats on the Ls Fiery :woot:
  13. Well done Fiery :woot:
  14. Congrats Fiery, Doesn't matter what you pass by, just that you passed. good luck, you've got the rest of your life to practice, stay safe
  15. Grats fiery ...well done !
  16. Congrats Mate.. Ride safe.
  17. Woot passed the written test today and got my L's licence - yipppppeeeeee! :grin:

18. Congratulations Fiery.....I had every faith that you could do it!! :grin: :grin:
    Soon we'll all get to go riding..Woo Hoo.. :grin:
  19. First licensed ride

Yay, Twingirl rode my bike round to my place yesterday so I can get in some practise on my local streets whilst it's quiet during the day. Thanks TG!

So of course, today we really really needed catfood and it's too hot to walk to the shop - so I got out for a wee blat! rode all around my suburb and then to the shop and even rode in my driveway afterwards - wooot what fun!

Hmmmm, wonder what we will run out of tomorrow? :grin:
  20. Re: First licensed ride

:grin: :grin: :grin: That's so cool!!
    I'm so glad to see you are out and about already!!
    Atta girl!
    You'll run out of something.if not...you'll need something from the shops anyway!!
    :grin: :grin:

It def. felt funny going from a cruiser, back onto my sportsbike....I felt like I'd almost cheated on the SP.... :shock: but I'm sure my baby forgives me... :grin: :cool:

Think I need to go and have a drink!
    Cheers everybody.. :LOL: :LOL: