Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loz's ugly mug on the telly again

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Apr 15, 2007.

1. I dunno when it goes to air, but I just spent the afternoon singing about penises with Paul McDermott. The show was a bit of a shamozzle, I'm sure it'll edit together ok... Anyway it was for the great debate for the comedy festival, and it will be on telly sometime in the next couple weeks. We're right at the end if you get a bit jack of the debate; Greg Fleet in particular didn't prepare a thing for it and was pretty shabby.

Paul's a nice bloke, it was good fun but we got mugged by some large, sweaty, cuddly, dry-rooty rugby types who got all caught up in the moment.

2. Just another day at the office then, Loz? :wink: :grin: Sounds like fun, will keep a watch for it.
  3. Better they film your mug than <other> parts of you, Loz :LOL:.....
  4. Oh I was thinking about it mate.
  5. Don't think. Do.
  6. #6 Seany, Apr 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I distinctly remembering saying to you at Egiste's b'day that you guys should do this song.

Then you come back and say that you got to sing with the canary himself and kept things as tame as penises? :shock:

Good for you dude. :) I have a list of people I'd like to sing with. Paul McDermott, Kasey Chambers and Paul Kelly remain unattained. :(

I have had a singalong with Mick Thomas and Archie Roach though so I'm fairly well satisfied. :)

Mick Thomas was the funniest one. He was opening for the night and forgot to bring a Capo, and lead. :LOL: I lent him mine as I was following so he could just leave it all on the stage but I was tempted to suggest he just use my guitar and plectrums too. :LOL: Regardless, he was grateful and I felt honoured. :)
  7. i just wish i could sing :(
  8. Everyone can sing. :grin:

If the only birds who sang were the birds who sang best, the forest would be a quiet place. :wink: :)
  9. Then do what all the other people who can't sing do...

... rap.
  10. what channel loz?

please tell me you dont have your pants down in front of a piano.

right on! same goes for those who cant write music.
  11. Did he KEEP it; they usually do? :LOL:
  12. hey Loz, let us know when it's on the telly eh?
  13. Yeah righty-o, I have no idea when that will be though... Or what channel at this stage, so if it's tonight, I apologise!
  14. Geez your ace Loz,can I have your autograph :grin:
  15. It was already shown tonight.. :LOL:
  16. Nah you clown that was the gala thingy. The great debate gets flogged like hell on advertising before it goes on, we'll get plenty of warning!
  17. Any further heads up on this?

Don't want to run the risk of missing Loz and his rugby buds :p
  18. Yep gotta see this, Loz and Paul McDermott and penis jokes, high taste entertainment Melbourne style. Seriuosly when is it on??
  19. ...Nope, I haven't heard anything. But I don't watch much TV, so I'd be unlikely to catch the ads. It'll be the Great Debate on Channel 10, that's all I know.

Weird though, the comedy festival is over and they usually play it during the festival. I doubt they'd just shelve it (despite a couple of pretty shonky efforts by the contestants) 'cause it would have cost a shitload to produce.