Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loz's last stand on X Factor

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, May 14, 2005.

1. Guys

In case you're in for a laugh, me and the Suade boys are doing one last tune on the X Factor grand finale Sunday night.

We're gonna do Bohemian Rhapsody, so if you're into that sort of thing check it out at 6pm on CH10. I'll be the beardy man that's not Russell Gooley.

We're gonna have a feckin ball. Rehearsal today was killer.
    Otherwise, see you on the road...

2. you personally are gonna be on X factor??? What do you do and how did you get that gig!!
  3. My bro and I and three mates have an a cappella singing group; we've been gigging for years. We were sort of dragged into X Factor by one of the lads, and we ended up getting a fair way and being a bit f a story on the show until we got the arse.

And the point at which we got the arse was kinda when the ratings started dropping :p

So they're wheeling us out again on the grand final show. I'm off to makeup (it's not gnna help) so catch ya later!
  4. i had to sit through russell gooley strangling a cat, but you guys were good... well done.

Loz you could have worn a netrider sticker on your jeans....

<channel flick>
  5. Congratulations Loz! Well done!

Was that you giving the guy in the dark shirt a wedgie?! :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Totally agree , well done mate . You were the 1 to the far left in the white shirt?
  7. Haha yep, that was me. Although I can only be accused of performing an "attempted wedgie" as I didn't actually find any jocks down there. Scary.

Apparently Rove McManus has caught wind of the wedgie incident, so I'll be watching tomorrow night.

Nonetheless, what an experience! Wow... That crowd was absolutely bonkers!

Catch ya!
  8. I was watching out for you Loz but never saw you guys get up on stage. :(

Anyone record it?