Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loz on the radio today, 3MBS 12:40pm

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Just so you guys have some decent notice if you wanna tune in... ;)

103.5 FM or www.3mbs.org.au for an internet stream.

It'll be me and my brother being interviewed, probably a couple tracks played too.

/Apologies in advance if you have to listen to some classical music.
    //Extra apologies in advance if you think our stuff sucks too :) (The justin clause)
    ///Oh, and we FINALLY - and I do mean FINALLY - got into iTunes with both the album and the single, so you iPod guys can d/l our tracks quick 'n' cheap by searching for Suade - all singing, no dancing.
  2. ITunes! Wow, you've finally made it!

Might just buy myself a song or two...

Loz, has something like ITunes helped? Would certainly open up the market and way easy to direct people to the ITunes store to buy stuff.
  3. You are now on the Pod!
  4. Dunno mate, we only got on iTunes last night. We've been trying and applying for it since the FIRST album was recorded in March. It's a biatch of a process, they make it really hard. We had to keep going back saying "OK and now we have these new tunes, and now we have MGM as a distributor, and now we're doing these big shows and working with these artists, and we're on these radio stations."

So you might well be the first bloke to buy the stuff off iTunes!

We'll see how it goes, we're looking at a US tour and something like iTunes will make it much easier for us to get the word out in advance.
  5. OMG, I am a trailblazer, a pioneer, a true adventurer....
  6. some notice is better than no notice. Congrats on the Itunes and good luck with 3MBS. I'll tune in right at 12:40, too much easy listening and I might fall asleep. :p
  7. Awright.

My hifi just broke some virgin ground on that frequency.

Very cool job boys. Smooth :)

Enjoyed the song too... witty! I'll have a hug for Christmas! :)

8. Ooooops missed it by an hour.
    I often listen to the wireless tuned to MBS. Brilliant.
    I may need to buy an IPod...