Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loz n Suade on Channel 31... now-ish

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Eastern newsbeat 9-9.30 am, we're doing a couple of originals including the underpants song...

Repeats tomorrow (Tues) at 7.30am and Thurs at 11.30am.

2. CHANNEL 31? what? :shock: You? how?
  3. Hey Loz, caught the last half of it.

Didn't you want to be in the frame? You kept grooving your way out of the shot :grin:

Seriously, was that the cameraman's first time with a camera? Shocking work on his part. You guys were good though :)
  4. Yeah, well the bloke with the camera was the president of Ch31, so I didn't think I needed to tell him how to set up a fecken shot. What a pain, we were hoping for some footage we could use on the website. :( Disappointing. fcuk it, I think we're going to have to spend some money doing our own video recording for demos etc.
  5. Clearly we move in very powerful media circles my friend... ;)
  6. so who did you put out for / bribe / blackmail? :LOL:
  7. The woman that did the interview is a local radio station DJ who we did some interviews with and who's been very supportive of us. She's quite an evangelist, a great person to have on side.
  8. Well judging by your comments in the interview part, apparently schoolkids are aware of your tendency to drop your pants, by their question of "Why are you wearing pants?" :rofl:
  9. congrats loz, community tv/radio is always a bit semi professional so i don't expect too much in terms of the footage/sound being well done.
    however the exposure is always good, hopefully some people saw you for the first time & want to see you more!
  10. What's next then - a move to Channel 10?

:LOL: :LOL:

(or is that a backward step)
  11. Done Ch10, they did the X Factor show and some other small bits. In fact in our myspace (www.myspace.com/suadevoices) there's an embedded vid of us having a yodel behind the Ch10 weather guy.

We're trying to get something together to get us on that new Paul McDermott show, the Side Show. He's a great guy, similar sort of sense of humour and we'd love to do more with him. But until we demo up some of our new tunes we've only got a CD of covers to show people.
  12. You guys would fit in well with Paul.
    No shame, no sense of propriety. You perfect fit :grin: :LOL:
  13. On again in 2 hours, will get to see you guys this time :cool:
  14. Exellent work guys
    yep the camerman is a dropkick
  15. Sigh, tis true tis true. We'll get that footage up on our myspace anyway, better to have our own originals up there than what we have now, even if it looks a hundred times shittier.
  16. yep camera work was $hit but you guys were good!!

was a bit disturbed with you guys going to schools and trying to suck in young innocent boys :shock: :p