Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lowering kit for CB500f

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Rolski, Sep 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Can anyone recommend a lowering kit, thanks

2. I seen it done on youtube on this model. can your feet touch the ground? I am rather short legged and my feet dont touch the ground flat.
    My personal feelings are that by lowering the bike it may affect the resale value in a negative way when it is time to sell.

3. for rear seems to be either triangles, or single adjustable links

Honda CB500X Lowering Kit
    Honda CB500F lowering kit | 2013-2015 Honda CB 500F seat height lowering kit | Suspension lowering kit Price only 54.95 + postage!

2013 2014 Honda CBR500R CB500X CB500F Billet Lowering Link Fully Adjustable CNC Roaring Toyz
    CB500F Single Style Threaded Lowering Link

some of the ebay turnbuckle types are a bit dodgy metal.. same for the alloy used for triangles

for front, slide the triples down, too easy

lowering is easily reversed....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Already got my mechanic to do it, he said if I had to he can revert to original height, cost me $220 and $180 for lowering links and adjustable side stand, feel more safe now getting on and off bike :)