Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loving Melbourne & now riding

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Micky650, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Hi All

Shifted life to Melbourne early this year, but left the car with a new owner in Brissy. I'd always wanted to try motorcycling so gave it a go before considering a new car and after 2 day course @ HART I won't look back!

Pick up an MT-07 ABS this week and looking forward to lots of local practice (around Williamstown), reading on here and crossing town to practice with experienced riders.

2. Welcome chooky, enjoy.
    Maybe see you at a Sat practise.
  3. Welcome mate...
  4. Hello and welcome to NR and life on two wheels ChookyChooky. Congrats on getting your Learner's and on choosing an excellent bike! Have fun and stay upright :)
  5. Welcome to NR fellow Brisbane to Melbourne transferee...
  6. welcome to Netrider Chooky! .....bloody hell, those MT-07's are popular! :)
  7. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  8. Welcome to nr, come over the bridge to prac sessions
  9. welcome aboard :]
  10. Thanks, all... Took it for first ride tonight... Can only compare to the aged 250 I got learners on, but wow. Just a few local laps up to about 50, looking forward to daylight and fine weather on the weekend! Will certainly be crossing the bridge for some practice sessions in October.
  11. Welcome to NR...