Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Love this site

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Cheeks, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hi there, going for my L's next week week at 45, which my kids are finding mighty amusing. Looking at the Suzuki Inazuma (not much liked on here) and the Kawasaki Z300. I've read encyclopaedias of text - now just want to ride and join my mates who've always ridden. This site is a great source of information and often times piss funny too. I hope to be a small part of it. Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR...

• Like Like x 1
  3. welcome and good luck for your L's (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great to have you aboard CheeksCheeks, you're in for one terrific journey that is two wheels :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum, good luck with the test!

6. Thanks for responding! I'm studying post-grad at night and sitting in a lecture theater last night all I could think about was motorcycles. I'm late to it, but the obsession's been percolating for a while. Can't wait...

7. Thanks so much. Can't think about much else at the moment!

8. CheeksCheeks, I'm studying a post grad at the moment and trying to read a 200 page government report. Every second word looks like 'motorbike'. Doh!

Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yep, thanks. I'm ready. Just days away now.

10. Welcome to Netrider, and to two wheels, better late than never...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome mate, great idea!

12. Hah! Too funny. Cheers mate.

13. Welcome. What part of the world are you in?

14. welcome aboard cheeks :]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks, netrider's a beauty. I'm in Brunswick, Melbourne, around the corner from where that poor bloke got doomed into a truck. I ride my bike that way to work every day... a sad incident. I hope something good comes of it, not just cries for banning cars but an emphasis on awareness of all bikes, motorised or otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 1