Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Love School Holidays :-)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Black Betty, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Because there's WAY LESS cars on the roads :)

Twice this week I've gone out & just riden until I've had to come in for petrol - roads nice & quiet, no stressed parents trying to do 12 things at once .......
    The fact that its a tad chilly & I've had to put up with fogging helmet, running nose & frozen hands didn't matter - it was great :grin:
    My only disappointment is not seeing any other bikes out there .........?
  2. Yep, I love less cars on the road too :grin:
  3. I'm at work, I'd (think about giving.... or maybe I wouldn't) give my left nut to be out riding today :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:
  4. If only i could ride... *crying*
  5. I sure picked my bike up at the right time considering it's June :grin:
  6. Hey, wanna swap rides? :grin:
  7. yep been working all week... except have today and tomorrow off so plenty of riding from today until Sunday :grin:

Might see you out there 2moro BB... where abouts are you looking at riding??
  8. Had to drop the bike in for a new rear tyre by the end of today ......... pick it up tomorrow lunch - so as long as the weather holds, will be taking the l o n g way home :) ie: 'round 'n 'bout them there hills!