Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Love my new helmet!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by typhoon, Apr 14, 2006.

1. I bought a Nolan N61 on Thursday. What a great helmet! Bugger all wind noise, love the ventilation system and a lot lighter than that crappy THH piece of junk I had before(O.K, it was cheap and got me out of trouble, but I should have upgraded much sooner)!
    Excellent visibility, and peripheral vision is veeery good too. No wind under the chin either. I am an xl size, so all this is based on my boof head. Visors change in seconds and with no tools, visor mechanism solid, all vents easy to adjust.
    As soon as I put this thing on in the store, it was just spot on for me, I didn't have to readjust it on my head at all. I would say they are an excellent option in the $200-300 range I was looking at, by far the most feature packed and comfortable (for me) helmet I found.
    Love my new blue head!

Regards, Andrew.