Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Love Handles

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by LPCIII, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Yeah... does anyone know of any where online that has a price for a set of "love handles", no I don't need a bigger beer belly. I'm talking about this strap that goes around your waist with handles on it so your pillion can hold onto those. It is just that it is not the most comfortable place to be on the back of the SP2, because of the distance between the riders seat and that of the pillions. So for the sake of the missus I was thinking it might be a good investment, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

2. According to the manufacturers site there is only one dealer in Australia that stocks them.

Love handle site

Here is the AMC site. Look under the 'Accessories - General' category.
  3. Thankyou for those links. I'll definitely be getting one of those, either way.
  4. I did a google search on 'love handles', .....oh boy.
  5. :grin: Was this while at work? :)
  6. saw them at bikebiz mate. they have a online store.
  7. Yeah I checked Bike Biz online but couldn't find them, so I might just head down there and have a look.
  8. I like the look of the ones made my Motrax more. The fact that they have handles seems better than just the loops on the Andystraps ones, those loops could dig into the hands on a long or sporty ride. Also wouldn't be suprised if they became uncomfortable to use since you have to keep your hand clenched tighter to hold the straps, as opposed to the thicker handles.
  9. Yeah my thoughts to.