Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lots of people pro motorbikes on fark.com

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by undii, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Not sure where to put this. Just saw a person who submitted an article on fark.com (news collection webpage) who was peeved that that some roads were shut for the annual toy run in their area. He sure got the smackdown from comments. Very nice to read :)

The article in question is http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-ctoyrun04dec04,0,4119946.story

*thumbs up* for the people stating why the toyrun is so good (for children/motorbike riding)

2. "About 75,000 people are expected to attend the after-party, where Blue Oyster Cult will perform."

Aha, Blue Oyster Cult, the thinking man's rock and roll. I'm amazed they are still breathing, let alone performing :shock:
  3. Link Farked...

Not :)
    /fark is teh r0x0rz
    //people like to use slashes on fark
    ///fark stole my baby
  4. I notice there's a very pro-toyrun post there from one of our very own...

Go Kaer Go!!!!
  5. I lurve fark... used to spend all my spare time there but now :( havent been there since this time last year
  6. Why, don't you have any spare time any more, eswen? hmm, chocolate and other diversions :)
  7. Bugger, it's like forums coliding.

I was posting in that thread way before I saw this one though :)

Fark kicks butt. Totalfark on the other, really, really, really rocks. The amount of funny stuff and convo's that go on there is well worth the $US5 a month.

Most of the links I end up posting on here are from fark/totalfark.

The thing is with the fark threads, they quickly degenerate into flamewars via some trolls somewhere down the line. Totalfark on the other hand is a much more civilized place. People who pay $5 a month don't tend to be such dicks :)