Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

LOST - in one minute

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by lowercase, May 25, 2010.

1. #1 lowercase, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. I never watched it. And given that 60s recap I think I am the better for it...or am I?
  3. I watched a few episodes of the first season.. and those cats played it perfectly hahaha!

I think it's a good thing we didn't watch it :D
  4. just watched the finale last night (the internet is a wonderful thing) sorta of feel a bit cheated, enjoyed the character connections but thought there was too much left a blur
  5. awesome rendition.

seems the speculators got it right. Not a bad conclusion but 6 seasons was too much - particularly with so many unrelated side stories.

I lost interest at season 3.
  6. It ignores season 2,3,4 & 5 :)
  7. #8 undii, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    This is good as well [media=youtube]j1PAB6Sgdp8[/media]

We want(ed) answers! I started watching Lost ~4-5 weeks ago. Watched all of 5.5 seasons in 2-3 weeks of marathon viewings. Once we moved here, I was EXHAUSTED from the move so a couple weeks of recouporating in front of the tv was actually very welcome. And since I watched it all in a very short time, I didn't "forget" a lot of things that I guess the writers wanted us to forget. Oh well, ok to good series, cop out ending imo. I didn't want it ALL answered, just the major recurring themes with their answers would have been good to see how/where things came to be.

And now the writers aren't going to answer anything regarding the show.. Poor form :p They know they 'should' answer the big things people wanted but were either too chicken to do or had writers block ;)