Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lost: Golden Slipper (Or a blue 2006 ER-6f rear cowl)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Amanda_84, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I tried to post this in the wanted section, but I had to have special super human powers to do so....:deal:

So....if you ever TEST ride a bike down the M1 and you get to your destination and realize your missing something off the back....then you'll know how I feel. Seems like SOMEONE didn't use the 'fit for highspeed' double sided tape and just the shitty coles stuff... ](*,)

If anyone happens to come across a blue rear cowl fit for a Queen (Or a 2006 ER-6f) the PLEASE feel free to get in contact with me as I would DEARLY like to have it back!!! It will be somewhere on the side of the M1 southbound, somewhere between Brisbane and Gold Coast.....
  2. ul find ur Golden Slipper out at Royal Randwick during the autum race carnival :LOL:
  3. Which side, left or right? I'm probably hitting the beach this weekend, a game of where's wally on the way down might help pass the time :wink:
  4. I'm not sure as I wasn't riding it at the time. We had a look on a trip yesterday and I had another look this morning, checking mostly on the right hand side but didn't see it!!

Found out it was on with rubber bands - who the F*CK puts on stuff with rubber bands!