Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lost and Found stuff @ HQ

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Having a clean out people and I found the lost and found box. All these items are from Netrider parties over the years.
    If anything you see on the list is yours, PM me. Otherwise I might be forced to put it on ebay and auction it off :p

* White Adidas top with navy around the neck, size S
    * White chesty bonds singlet, size 24
    * Khaki singlet with brown around neck and sleeves, some emblem on the front that says section 28 core industries systems, size XL
    * Blue and white scruchie
    * Black lacey G-String (I know who owns these but lovey, you gotta come round and pick them up :p )
    * Plain black neckwarmer (I also know who owns this and if he doesn't pick it up soon, I claim it as my own) :p
    * Black AMCN T-Shirt with 'I wasn't speedin because bikes fall over if they don't go fast' on the front, size XL
    * Black cap with Rockwell Automation on it.
    *Black BMW fleecy top. (Scuffy, I think this is yours from NYE 3 years ago)
    *Black leather toiletries bag. Inside, some deodorant, a brush, soap, toothpaste, vitamin E cream and travel calm ginger.
    I also have a bag of 'Want this space? Let me split' t-shirts which were kindly donated by Coconuts. I think they are all XL but they are free of charge to anyone who wants one. Also a roll of stickers with the same logo on them.

I'm sure there is more stuff here that people have left behind and I will add them as I find them ;)

Oh....BTW, any alcohol that has been left behind has now passed the pick up date and that has been claimed by HQ.
    We will be having another party in the coming weeks for all those that have been asking
    :roll: :LOL:
  2. i bid 50c for the lot!
  3. Sorry sweetheart but I'm living in Coffs now could you please seal them up in a zip lock bag and post them up to me please

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  4. ill take a tee deb.
    if the g-banger is lepord print it might be mine :D :D
  5. Hahaha, 'close to home' - nice to see the stuff out and about :D
  6. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Not yours Bobsicle and it's not Nadeens either. I told you, I know who's it is and it has been here for about 4 years ;)
  7. No worries Ronin, I will put a T aside for you.
    As for the G, sorry, no leopard prints on this sexy number ;)
  8. Maybe we should post the story of the 'G' to jog some memories. :p
  9. If it's the story I'm thinking of, then yeah post it :) :LOL:
  10. :LOL: I don't think the lovely lady in mention would appreciate that very much.
    I wonder how much they would go for on ebay tho :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted:
  11. Black Rockwell Automation cap is mine Flip
    I also lost my sense of self esteem,decency and 2 million bucks in loose unmarked bills,didnt happen to find any of them did ya?
  12. I think i know whos that g string belongs to :p Shes gonna send ya a pm :grin: