Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Losing My Religion

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by DeepWater, Aug 7, 2006.

1. #1 DeepWater, Aug 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Anyone watch the Rockstar Supernova show on foxtel ? I've watched a few episodes at my brothers place and saw this performance of Losing My Religion. It's a great Rendition of the song.

2. #2 MattyB, Aug 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    was a pretty good crack at it, but i prefer the original, but.. in saying that, it's hard for me to like a re-make.

staying on topic of well re-made songs

gotta love the film clip and cover of NIN's Hurt that Johnny Cash did, a must see.
  3. Aww, I thought this was going to be a thread about religion.
  4. Music can be a religion :) It is for me but just not as much these days. When I used to play in bands I used to go to gigs 4-6 nights a week, muso people crash at my place as I lived in Geelong so melb band friends used my place as somewhere to stay. Now I still get to listen to about 30-50 new albums every 2-3 weeks. It's good still having connections with friends in the music industry :grin:
  5. your "friends and music industry" aren't "internet and broadband connection" are they? :p
  6. Nope, real life people who work at shock records and other music places. Not everyone 'does what everyone else does'