Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lookout, Mexicans...

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by NiteKreeper, Aug 9, 2011.

1. My sister is knocked up (my brother-in-law is a sick, sick man apparently...) and due in late September.
    So I've just had my leave approved to conduct my first actual "tour" of the countryside and meet the new nephew/niece in November!

Will be cruising down the Princes Highway on Nov 10, overnighting in Eden, then cruising into the southern 'burbs of Melbourne on Nov 11.
    Will be slabbing the run home in one day up the Hume, but not until the 14th - this leaves me a couple of days to celebrate the new arrival, and hopefully also catch up with some friends old and new.

I know it's a ways off, but this is definitely happening so I'd be happy to have company for all or part of the trip, and would love to meet up for a local ride with the southern NR clan...

Mostly though, I just wanted to brag about having a week off and nothing else to do but ride around the southern states :D

2. I didn't get the part where your sister's boyfriend is a sick, sick man. How is he a sick, sick man?

3. 'Cause NK obviously believed his sister would fall pregnant by immaculate conception, and not the fact that his brother in law would root her. I'm guessing that's why he is a sick, sick man.....

4. He's sleeping with NiteKreeper sister.....

I do have to say this is is quite poor planning on your part, with MotoGP in October you could have easily done the family visit and GP in the one trip.

5. Lol ok fair calls peeps.

6. I know, but there's a very good reason why I'm missing MotoGP and Jindy this year: my license is upgradable on November 6...

7. Well if you're going to be like that you can piss off.
    I've notified border patrol so good luck trying to get into our wonderful state.

Victoria's Forecast for the next 3 months.
    Fine
    Fine
    Fine
    Fine
    Fine...

...so behave yourself ;)

8. That's funny - the NSW authorities have said much the same thing...

It's OK, I have a Groucho-style fake nose and moustache, and I'm sourcing ceramic body armour this week - I've heard about VicPol and their itchy trigger-fingers...

Shit. Really?
    What about if I just don't get caught?

9. That's how we do it brother.

Also if you do happen to speak to our tax collectors, try not to start with 'don't taze me bro'

10. I'll add that to the list...
    At the top is "What the fuck do you cunts want NOW?!" - I don't recommend leading with that one...

11. congrats on the chance to ride interstate and enjoy the open road
    + best of luck for the sister's pregnancy - glad to hear of a new addition to the kreeper clan.

12. For anyone that didn't get the reference:

13. make sure you come through Wollongong, won't you?

14. I'd love to catch up and meet you during your travels in our fair (if beige) state creeps.

15. NK, I just got back from a trip down to Mallacoota, Plod was thicker than shit on cows arse between Genoa and Orbost, lots of places those little fuckers can hide, so watch your back.

16. What minglis said. Why dont you come on down to the St Kilda Saturday session for a bit?

17.  Top
  18. Dayum that's a good off NK, St Kilda is known as a place where a bit can be got..8-[ sortalike the cross only a bit more refined....

19. we do lots of cones on saturdays!!

20. Because when he heard the news he had a mental picture of what must have happened, and that gave him a funny sensation all over, so knowing it made him feel a bit weird he figured it must be a lot wierder for the Brother in Law, being that he was actually there doing the thing ...

• Like Like x 1