Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking to flat in Melbourne

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by durp, May 16, 2012.

1. So, I'm moving to melbourne next week. Im originally from the states, and ive lived in new zealand for the last year. Going to be staying with a mate for a few weeks first, while i get my stuff sorted.

But going to be looking for a flat for a longer term. And i was just thinking, man i wish there was an easy way to find a place that would have a garage; somewhere to store and work on a bike. Then it occurred to me to post here. And in fact, this is my first post on the forum, of many to come.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone out there is looking to add someone to their flat. Im pretty easy going, most important thing is just that ill be able to keep my bike somewhere and work on it.

I just sold my bikes here in auckland, so I dont have one at the moment. But intend to buy one as soon as i can after arriving in melbourne.

If anyones keen, let me know. Might be able to work something out.
  2. there was a guy on here not long ago advertising a room for rent.
  3. Thanks, did a search on here and found some of the ones you may have been talkin about. Left some messages.
  4. I know someone looking for a house mate in tarneit....
  5. a little bit too far out of the city for what I'll be doin.
  6. Is that a GB 4/500TT in your avatar?
  7. Yeah was one of my GB400tt. Just sold them last week. :(
  8. bump. still lookin for a flat.
  9. F#ckin' cool bikes. Ya' should have brought it over. I had a 500. One of the most fun bikes I've owned.
    Can't help you with the acco' though. I'm sure someone with taste as well refined as you will have no trouble though.