Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking @ this Honda spada - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by philski, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Hey all, I've finally got the cash together to buy a bike!!! I've heard and read good things about the Honda Spada and ast night I got to check one out. It's got 34,000kms or so on it, but the engine was replaced with a newish one (with approx 8,000kms) just under a year ago. So really the engine only has around 15,000kms on it from what i can gather... Anyway, kms aside, it runs beautifully, I got to take it for a spin and it was a thrill!

It has a few minor scratches (no deep scatches or other evidence it has been dropped @ high speed though) and a tiny ding in the tank just near the seat (I have no idea how that one got there). Clutch, brakes, battery, chain and sprockets all look in good knick too...

So my question is - does anyone know of any common problems for this bike I should look for? Also what's a good price?