Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

looking good

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by YZF600_OldSchool, Mar 31, 2006.

1. hi guys,
    had a thought today reading all about you guys doing wheelies and having big flash bikes i can't do anything like that and my yzf is starting to look a bit ordinary thanks to the previous owner laying it over but i thought if i dress it up a bit i can fool people into thinking i am that cool even though i can't ride that good so what i am after is any tips or advice on getting scratches out of plastics and the engine cover how to repaint the bike and if someone knows of a good airbrush artist or similar in the albury/wodonga area can i please have the contact details
    thanks heaps and keep up the great discussions i enjoy reading them even though i dont't have much to say

aaron

p.s I know it isn't actually bike forum stuff but i am looking for an lj torana if anyone knows of one for sale

2. Sand, bog, sand, bog, sand, bog, sand... repeat ad infinatum, undercoat, paint.

As for getting the scratches out of the engine covers... similar process but you can use a product called 'metal bog' then paint over the top of it and no one will ever know your secret. :wink: